domingo, 16 de abril de 2006

“Wishlist”

I wish I was a neutron bomb for once I could go off / I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on / I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on / The Christmas tree I wish I was the star that went on top / I wish I was the evidence / I wish I was the grounds for fifty million hands up raised and opened toward the sky / I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me / I wish I was as fortunate as fortunate as me / I wish I was a messenger and all the news is good / I wish I was the full moon shining off a camaro’s hood / I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun / I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on / I wish I was the pedal break that you depended on / I wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down / I wish I was the radio song the one that you turned up / I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish / I guess it never stops...

Pearl Jam

Nenhum comentário: