sábado, 11 de julho de 2009

“What have you left behind?”

I left a cat that I never had. I left the image of a mother. I left my drawings and all the songs that I never played. I left that basket made of newspaper for that boy. I left all my letters and greeting cards inside a silver box. I left those months of vacation when I felt in love for that guy of that band. I left my hope. I left all those funny meals with my family when I was a little girl. I left Paris and Prague. I left all my best friends. I left the idea of writing that book with that man from another city. I left the 90s. I left my desire of dancing, of being a doctor, of take black and white photos. I left that stone. I left that so meaningful sweater for that sleeping guy on the street. I left my youth. I left you without thinking twice. I left those beautiful and grey springs. I left my future twins. I probably left some happiness go away on that bus. And I guess that maybe I left little pieces of myself somewhere too...

(where?)

Nenhum comentário: